- Skoshbox treats: My last Skoshbox for a while. So many good snacks for my last box too, the wasabi mayo Pringles being a top favorite, but then again, the peach Hi-Chews were BOMB.
- Halo Top flavors (Mochi Green Tea + Rainbow Swirl): Why the heck did the green tea flavor taste like soap? I don’t understand. I was super pumped for these two flavors and man was I disappointed.
- LIT Pizza:
- 24 Karrots: A new flavor from Big Squeezy that I had yet to try. Freaking delicious and the perfect post-run juice.
- Starbucks Christmas Cup:
- October Ipsy:
- November Ipsy:
- Colourpop Orders:
- Makeup Organizer:
- Gymshark Flex Leggings: Gymshark just keeps killing it left and right, especially with the new line of flex leggings and matching sports bras.
- Gymshark Sleek Mesh Leggings in Mauve:
- Pro Compression October Sock of the Month:
- Pro Compression NYC Marathon + Las Vegas Sock:
- Saucony Freedom ISO NYC Marathon Edition:
- IKEA Furniture: I moved out and of course needed furniture badly because all I had was a bed. Obviously that wasn’t enough to furnish an entire apartment. IKEA came in clutch though with their extremely affordable pieces that I’m absolutely in love with.
Applying for Chicago Marathon:
- Pro Compression Ambassador Applications:
- Renaissance Festival:
- Turkey Trot:
Book of the Month
- Jane Eyre:
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: