Happy World Book Day! Even though I haven’t really been reading much lately — just going through one of those phases where I don’t feel like picking up a book… — I still wanted to make a post to share with you some of my favorite books. This is going to be hard because there are way too many….
Fun fact about me before we get started in the listing, I’m a huge fan of classics. Young adult/teen books aren’t usually my thing, so you won’t see too many of that genre here although I will say I don’t hate that genre completely. So here goes!
Top 10 Favorite Books of All-Time
- Les Misérables — Victor Hugo
- A Tale of Two Cities — Charles Dickens
- Game of Thrones — George R. R. Martin
- Outlander — Diana Gabaldon
- Memoirs of a Geisha — Arthur Golden
- Harry Potter — J. K. Rowling
- Pride and Prejudice — Jane Austen
- Little Women — Louisa May Alcott
- The Notebook — Nicholas Sparks
- The Book Thief — Markus Zusak